See anything that might be a little out of place or just funny?
Apparently after he found an extra drinking left in the park bag and was told he couldn't have it (it was like 7pm) he wanted to make sure I knew who's it was tomorrow.
When I saw it, I had to laugh. Then I asked him about it and he said he wrote his name on it so I would remember it was his and that he gets to drink it for lunch tomorrow....not Logan! Just incase it wasn't clear before I guess. Oh what a funny, smart kid!


1 comment:
SURE IS FUN TO READ THE BLOG & SEE WHAT IS HAPPENING IN THE OREGON JENSEN WORLD.
I really think Clark is brilliant & entertaining as well. Just like college days making sure the good food doesn't disappear.
Those boys are fun! mom J
Post a Comment