So a week ago for Family Home Evening, Brian did an amazing job on the lesson with the boys. He read about the creation of the world from the scriptures, but as he did so he had elements for each boy to add to their cookie sheet where they made their own little "world". Super fun and the boys loved it....Dad even cleaned up all up when they were done, so Mom loved it too!
I didn't start taking pictures until a little ways into the lesson, so at this point they have water, earth and grass in their worlds:
Then came the animals:
As many as they each wanted...some on land, some in water:
Then we added Adam (carrying hot cocoa of course):
And Eve (few extra accessories add by using little people, but it was the only man and woman teams at our house that were the right size....and we were lucky to even have 2 girls....despite that, the boys got the idea):
Logan with his completed "world":
(Notice the muddy water....Logan liked mixing elements a lot! :) )
And Clark with his (definitely not getting a normal face out of this kid that night):
Thanks Daddy for a super fun lesson. We all loved it! :)








4 comments:
I LOVE THIS!!! What a fabulous idea! Don't be surprised if you see it posted on a blog. I'm always looking for creative ideas and what a great way to teach the creation. :)
Super clever, fun idea! That ought to be an FHE they don't forget.
I love this. I am seriously going to copy it. Brian sure knows how to be creative. The roses and your surprise date were so cute. And yay for Logan's freedom!
So fun! Thanks for the idea! I'm sure your boys loved and mine will too!
Post a Comment