While we were at Nana and Papa's we got out the box of old costume to look through to borrow some for Halloween (because, let be honest, it's not like I am going to make the boys ones between Conference weekend and the end of October...plus there are lots of fun ones at Nana's).
Logan started with a cowboy hat....or 2
But he does make a super cute cowboy
Clark tried on Robin Hood, but it was a little big
Logan went for the funny glasses, mustache and clown hair
Clark practiced pirate noises
and then found the eye patch to complete that costume and brought Logan discarded items to Papa to make Papa his dress up friend.
Such a cute picture:
Finally, Clark managed to get the whole clown costume on and showed us all of his clown faces to go with it.
I am sure there were more costumes tried on that day, but those are all the pictures I got from the event. I must have been laughing too hard during the rest of the try ons. Sure do love those boys of mine!!!
And yes, you'll have to wait til Halloween to see what they picked!







No comments:
Post a Comment