Uncle Jared and Aunt Kim welcomed their adorable baby girl, Ashlynn, on Sept. 12th. (Ashlynn is our 5th niece/girl cousin for the boys.....no boys, except ours, yet in either family).
The boys and I were lucky enough to get to see her a couple of weeks later.
Clark loved holding her (while watching TV) and allowed me one look AT the camera.
Definitely fascinated!
Logan could literally only be bothered for about 1 second to say hi and definitely didn't want to hold her, so this is the only picture I got of Logan even close to her.
There are no pictures of me holding, but I definitely got my fair share and most definitely got my baby fix!
Ashlynn is such a snuggler, so it is so much fun to just sit and hold her (no wonder she is always being held!...it's hard to resist her).
Thanks Kim and Jared for sharing her with us during our visit. She is adorable and we are so happy for you guys!




No comments:
Post a Comment