Just for the record, yes, Brian and I both celebrated birthdays over the weekend.
Due to a few people being a little under the weather in the family, we had a pretty low key weekend, but that was fine by the birthday kids.
Here are two pictures to prove we did get some celebrating in
and Dad did get his pumpkin pie (and yes costco does beat homemade in this house).
I am sure there was some present opening in there as well and something on my birthday, but low key weekend apparently equaled no camera out, so that all I have to document it, but we did have great days.


1 comment:
Love Costco PUmpkin pie. I think pumpkin pie is one of those pies that is really hard to make. If you put a little too much of something it can change the whole taste. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
p.s. you need facebook lady!!hehehe
Post a Comment