In our new house we have an amazing bay window in the kitchen with a great window seat in it. Aubrie has come to love sitting/standing in the window seat and watching it rain. Her and I do it quiet often during the day, but one night it was raining super hard, so we couldn't help but share our favorite spot to watch it rain with the boys. It was raining so hard that night though that the window was super wet on the outside and apparently Aubrie though it looked like it would be a good drink, so she was soon licking the window. We grabbed the camera to document all the craziness:
and apparently Clark just couldn't resist joining in on the craziness:
Too bad I didn't think the 7 year old was as cute doing it, so I made him wash the windows when he was done....mean Mom!!! I know!!
No comments:
Post a Comment