Here are some random pictures and video from Aubrie. She is the youngest and is the cutest, so we seen to remember to pull out the camera to more pictures of just random stuff with her:
Can we say she likes chocolate donuts?! :) :
Apparently I wore her out or bored her too long with Little Einsteins because I came down stairs from doing some jobs and to fix Aubrie lunch and this is what I found:
Her falling asleep in random places never happens....especially in front of the TV. If I actually let her watch a show she is normally sucked in and getting every second out of it and never wanting to turn it off, so finding her asleep was a rare occurrence so I had to snap a quick picture of it before it was over.
I love listening to Aubrie talk, so I sometimes try to capture it on video, though it normally just means she doesn't talk and tries to see the camera. I managed to get some on this one though:
and Brian caught her reading a Thomas story to herself:
As a side note, though she still HATES Thomas in movies, she has come around to liking him in stories as well as the toy versions of Thomas that Logan has plenty of.
Still think Logan wishes that she would like the movies so he could watch one without her screaming and have to have her asleep or in the other room to watch one, but I think Logan would have been ok if she never liked the toys...since now she steals his trains all the time! :) Poor Logan just can't win with Thomas and his sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment