Once we returned from our Utah trip, we did some laundry and then headed out to the lake house for a week and to celebrate the 4th of July.
Aubrie dressed for the occasion in her adorable patriotic dress:
And had some fun hanging out with Uncle Jared, Ashlynn and Logan while Mom helped in the kitchen.
Clark had more than a little fun taking a break from the water to tend the fire. He was determined to keep that fire going while the rest of us were letting it burn out.
And being silly at the same time:
And then he got bored, so back to the water and to check on Dad's and Papa's project.
While Brian and Papa were working on another layer of stairs at the waterfront
I was busy in the kitchen making these fun jello treats to enjoy with dinner
They even turned out decent in the end
Then after a super yummy dinner, we all got ready to watch the boat parade down at the dock
Yes, I am adorable and I know it says Aubrie
Clark practicing his wave before the parade comes by
Here comes the boats:
The boys were of course ready to start lighting off some fire works....who needs it to be dark, we can see it just fine now Mom! :)
The next day, once most of the craziness on the lake had died down, Aubrie decided she enjoyed being on the deck and started entertaining all of us, especially her Daddy working below.
And just because I am biased and thinks she looks so cute in her dress, I took some more pictures
until she said enough already Mom!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment