Thanksgiving was wonderful for us this year. We stay home and had a yummy dinner with just the four of us and then headed over to the Meynder's to share dessert with them later that night.
Here is proof that we actually cooked our own turkey this year:
and it turned out great!
(And yes family, those our Grandma Davis' rolls! I took on the challenge this year for the first time personally and they turned out amazingly delicious...I must say I was quite proud.)
We are extremely grateful for all the blessing we have been given this year and for the chance to reflect on them over a wonderful meal.
We hope you all enjoyed your Thanksgiving holiday as much as we did.
4 comments:
What a yummy looking Thanksgiving! And WOW Natalie...your rolls are HUGE!!! What's the secret recipe? Wanna share? Glad you had a good Thanksgiving! We miss you guys!
Impressive! I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving... how could you not when you have such a wonderful house full of boys to share it with! ;)
That's a pretty impressive meal for four! Isn't great to make your own meal? Brandon was very proud of his turkey this year.
I am impressed and excited you are quite the "Suzy Homemaker". Looks very delicious and especially those rolls...yum Way to go!!!
We did miss all of you though. It was strange always feeling like something was missing...it was all of you.. See you in January... reservations were made.
Post a Comment