Friday, December 18, 2009

The Santa Claus Traditions continues

That's right Davis family, I actually tried my hand at the famous Santa Claus tradition.
(I figured since I did ok on Grandma's roll for Thanksgiving this year, I could try the cookies as well.)
We'll the process wasn't as time consuming as I thought it would be and I must say I really enjoyed making them.
Here is my first patch straight from the oven:
And the finished project: With an up close view of one, so you can judge my work.
I can't promise that they will be made every single year in my house as in generations passed, but maybe at least every other year.
The boys definitely enjoyed eating them and they did taste amazingly delicious! (PS Thanks Gilchrist family for finding more molds so we could keep the tradition alive!)
Well, now that all the cookies and treats are made, the goodies delivered, I think we can officially call the baking list for the year complete and head on our jolly way to spend Christmas with Nana and Papa and all the Polson clan.
Seattle, here we come!

3 comments:

Jay and Haley said...

Oh I miss the Polson Santa cookies! You did an excellent job on them, might I add!

Whitney said...

Good Job Natalie! I'm still in amazement that My mom and Carolyn made 500 for my wedding! the Davis women are AMAZING!

Lisa said...

Those are the cutest cookies!! I love them!!