If you have moved this year, I need your new address!
If you don't think I have your address and want a Christmas card from the Jensen's,
then I need your address too.
If you haven't moved, already get a Christmas card from us, and are just content with the info I have, then don't worry about anything. I am sure your card will be on the way soon.
I have made my comments private for the moment, so you can leave your address in a comment and I'll make sure it doesn't get published on my blog for the world to see.
It will be for my eyes only.
Better hurry though....I want those addresses from a lot of you who I know have moved....if you don't get them to me soon, I might have to hunt you down to get it! (j/k)
Hope you are all enjoying preparing for Christmas as we are.
I'll post pictures later for all of you who would like to see our festive house all decorated.
No comments:
Post a Comment