I couple of days ago I could hear Clark in his room saying "I a captain"!
When I asked Clark what he was playing, he came out to show me and inform me that he was a captain.

He had pulled on Logan's pants which means they were rather short, so he thought they were captain pants (from George I guess). Then he took the top of his water bottle to use as a sword and that completed his outfit.

Such an imagination.
4 comments:
haha oh Natalie that is just too funny!!!
How fun to see the imagination beginning to bloom...
Cute stuff...keep sharing... we love all of it.
I love it when they start to pretend! Unfortunately Reid always pretends there's a fire in the kitchen, and runs around the house yelling; "fire, fire, hot, ouch!" It's scared me a few times...
i just want to eat him up!
Post a Comment