Sunday night we brought out the dough Mom had made the night before and thought we would make a few sugar cookies as a family.
Clark was sooo helpful in wanting to roll the dough out for us....unfortunately he was so excited, he didn't quite wait for flour, so it stuck to the rolling pin, but the problem was soon fixed and with Dad's help the dough was soon all rolled out.

I missed the actual cookie cutter step since we were both too busy helping to anxious boys cut as fast as possible, but here our freshly baked candy canes,
santas, snowflakes and trees.

Then comes the frosting.
Clark is listening carefully to Dad's instructions.

And then a little taste testing before the serious frosting began.

Logan loved supervising the activity and of course the taste testing as well!

And the first of the finished project.
They were yummy if I do say so myself and it was such a fun family activity.
I loved how excited the boys were to cut and frost the cookies, but I am sure eating was their favorite part as well.
1 comment:
Mmmm, I love sugar cookies!! We're doing a sugar cookie night ourselves, can't wait!
Post a Comment