This post is a little late, but earlier in July (the 12th), we celebrated our 6th anniversary. Our actual day was on a Sunday, so we didn't do much that day but we had taken advantage of a night out earlier the week before when Nana and Papa had been willing to watch the boys for us and then a few days after our anniversary my love came home with a BIG surprise for me:
That's right 50 LONG STEM ROSES
and they were beautiful!
Here is my sweet husband cleaning all the roses on our back deck (he had thought about trying to clean -get all the thorns off -them before he actually gave them to me, but that would have taken too much sneaking around and I was already getting suspicious with the mystery phone calls and errands he had to do to get them ordered and picked up, so I got to watch the fun instead.)

Here is his finished project
And then me in the mist of them.
And then two random pictures of the beautiful roses placed throughout my house. I was definitely spoiled and loved how my house smelled for a few days.
I am so thankful I married such a wonderful thoughtful man. He is my best friend and I love our life together. We might have been a little busy this last year, but we had a lot of fun too.
He is a wonderful father and husband and I think it is safe to say that he is off the getting his wife flowers hook for a little while....not that I wouldn't love it any time he wants to spoil me again! :)
3 comments:
Oh my gosh! They are beautiful!!! I love roses! What a great gift, happy anniversary!
Congratulations! I'm sure the roses were well deserved, Natalie!
Those flowers are GORGEOUS! Way to go Brian!
Post a Comment