On Wednesday Brian and I drove to Corvallis and took the boys here .
They have a toddler time on the week days from 11:30a-1p, so we thought we would go check it out with some friends on Wednesday.
We had so much fun and we definitely stayed way passed 1pm. For any of you in the Salem area, I would definitely recommend checking it out.
I got absolutely no pictures since
a) I forgot my camera
and
b) Brian and I were both wet the whole time with the boys, so honestly I doubt we would have even taken any pictures if I would have remember it.
Here are two pictures of the place though:
The kids splash/spray play area which Clark actually loved exploring. The spray guns were his favorite as well as walking under and through the water sprays.Logan liked the little baby water slide in this area (Clark wanted nothing to do with the water slide of course), but Logan enjoyed Dad helping him at the top and Mom catching him at the bottom for a while.
Logan absolute favorite part however was this:
The water channel/lazy river.
Logan and I must have gone around this things 50 times. He thought it was so much fun to jump and play as we floated around. He would laugh all the time and loved when Clark and Daddy came in for a few laps as well and we could chase them.
It was such a great day as a family and so much fun to have a big fun day out with Dad again before he hopefully gets and job and starts the school year.
The water channel/lazy river.
Logan and I must have gone around this things 50 times. He thought it was so much fun to jump and play as we floated around. He would laugh all the time and loved when Clark and Daddy came in for a few laps as well and we could chase them.
It was such a great day as a family and so much fun to have a big fun day out with Dad again before he hopefully gets and job and starts the school year.
2 comments:
I had a lot of fun there, too! That lazy river was the ONLY place Scharae was finally happy at too...until I noticed a lady starting to take Keira to a lifeguard because she thought K was lost! OOOPS!!!! We had a lot of fun. Even Scharae swears up and down that she did!
Loganale says...Looks like a great end of summer fun spot to enjoy. Glad you all got to have fun together.
Post a Comment