Sunday, November 2, 2008

I have 2 little teeth

Yes, Logan definitely has teeth and I finally got some pictures of them to prove it.
Showing off his cute little teeth and his messy face while eating dinner the other night. What a cute little smile!
We love it!
Logan is quickly working on making it 4 teeth, so we'll get some more pictures whenever the next 2 FINALLY make their appearance....until then, more teething pains for this little man.

2 comments:

Tif said...

Yay for teeth!

Oh, and would you believe I just submitted my huge-o album order yesterday late morning and I got emails today telling me it's all done being printed and is being assembled and is slated to ship tomorrow!?

We should get together this week. I don't know when. I'll probably need a pick me up sometime, though. I have a feeling it'll be a bummer of a week. Maybe Friday?

Sarah said...

Teeth already? I've lost track of time. How old is Logan now?