We have this beautiful BIG yard at the house we are renting in Salem which Clark loves to run and play in, but we have definitely realized that you KNOW when fall is here when you have a yard that you have to take care of instead of someone else coming to get rid of the leaves for you. Oh well, the price of growing up I guess.....good thing we like it.
Now our yard is once again covered in leaves (the most by far), so we'll get the rake out again this weekend. Good thing Clark like playing in the leaves and is willing to help because I have a feeling this won't be the last time either.
6 comments:
That looks so cool! Who wouldn't want to run around over and over again.
That is cute! I love the track!
I love big yards and wish we had a bigger yard.Ours is small but we do have a lot of trees.
Brian & Natalie:
Hello hello from the long lost Badgers! How are you guys? How is
Oregon treating you. The only way I know about your move is from your
blog, which is very cute by the way. Did you ever think you would hear from us again? Thought we'd fallen off the face of the earth...well you can't get away from us that easily. So we wanted to let you know that we are coming to Seattle for Christmas and wanted to try and meet up with you
guys if possible. Will you be in the area at all? Heck, we'd drive to Oregon to see you if you have too!
Email me back so I know you got this. I want details....address,
phone, email (since the one we have for you no longer works) etc. Can't wait to hear from you.
Jon and Shelley (I mean Michelle)
jonandshellybadger@yahoo.com
I love the fall leaves! They are a lot of work, but they're so much fun! And I know what you mean about taking care of a house vs. an apartment!
the 'track' cracks me up! when are we going to do something again? i know, i know, 'its finals time' but i am in the need of TTR. maybe in 3 weeks when schools out?
Post a Comment