Last Friday we met Tif, with Keira and Scharea, and Rachel with Lily at one of the local farms. Rachel had been before and wanted to share the fun with all of us. It was a little cold, so we bundled up and joined all of the other elementary kids for some fun (I guess we didn't consider that a Friday was probably a popular field trip day before we left, but it was still fun).

Clark loves animals, but apparently not up close at least this day because he really didn't want to look at any of them and definitely did want to pet any. Oh well, there is always next time.

He did love riding the little tractors though. All the mom's voted that they should just take all the peddles off of the tractors since they don't even work and just got in the way of our toddlers' little legs, but they didn't seem to mind.

Clark's all time favorite part of Friday though, was roping the "moo cows".

Definitely some good form. His dad should be so proud.

"I did it Mom!!"

Retrieving the rope to go at it again.

"Hey, I am not a moo cow?!"
Oops, Mom roped the wrong things. :)

Driving the truck with all the pumpkins and having fun doing it.
Thanks Rachel for the fun idea and Tif for coming too. We had a great time with all of you!
P.S. EZ Orchards apple cider donuts are AMAZING and definitely yummy. I might have to go back just to get another dozen sometime soon.
8 comments:
So, while my girls might not have been the happiest children on the block while there...I was very happy to be introduced to the donuts. I stopped at EZ Orchards yesterday. Alone. And bought donuts. And sadly...they didn't make it home. I'm not really sure what happened to them. Maybe the flew out the window or something....yeah. That's it. They flew out the window ;) See ya tonight!
Sure looks like fun! Clark should be at a fun age for halloween this year!
Fun times, the pumpkin patch is one of our favorite adventures. Our patch doesn't have those cool tractors though. My boys would love that.
Nat!! HEy it's been so long!! I'm so glad I can see your family. Your boys are adorable! miss you!
i love the action shot!
i forgot to tell you that i love Clark....on Fri night we were sitting there watching Robots and Clark yells 'Tad(Chad) poopy!'. I laughed so hard, he specifically asked for Chad to change him, not me. I love Clark.
Hey! Good to "see" you. Your boys are getting so big! I love the picture of Clark roping the cow, but now I'm kind of craving donuts.
we just went to baskin robbins...unfortunately its two blocks away from our house.
Your boys are adorable - I had no idea you moved away from Bellingham until I heard Teri got a new calling and then she told me they completely changed Young Women's... and that you had moved. Hope you guys are doing well.
Post a Comment