I love it! Doesn't taking the time to get your hair done feel good?I wish I were as talented as Mandy and could cut my own! Ok, maybe not...then I'd have no excuse to have to GO and get it cut!
Its cute. It reminds me of how you had it when you had your engagement pictures taken. I can't wait to get to UT and have Andrea cut my hair. Its been way too long and I hate blowdrying it! I need a "mom" haircut!
Talie! Super cute! It also reminds me of your engagement/wedding pictures, which was also the last time I saw you! You look great!
Love the haircut Natalie! It is very cute!
looks great! love it
Super cute, I'm all about the short hair and 5 minute hairdue.
Love it, love it, love it and...love it!!
Love it!
Way to cute! I wish I was brave enough to do short hair. You look great!
oops! Us is Rushell. Sorry!
Post a Comment
10 comments:
I love it! Doesn't taking the time to get your hair done feel good?
I wish I were as talented as Mandy and could cut my own! Ok, maybe not...then I'd have no excuse to have to GO and get it cut!
Its cute. It reminds me of how you had it when you had your engagement pictures taken. I can't wait to get to UT and have Andrea cut my hair. Its been way too long and I hate blowdrying it! I need a "mom" haircut!
Talie! Super cute! It also reminds me of your engagement/wedding pictures, which was also the last time I saw you! You look great!
Love the haircut Natalie! It is very cute!
looks great! love it
Super cute, I'm all about the short hair and 5 minute hairdue.
Love it, love it, love it and...love it!!
Love it!
Way to cute! I wish I was brave enough to do short hair. You look great!
oops! Us is Rushell. Sorry!
Post a Comment