We didn't do too much for Halloween this year (but the parents who don't really enjoy this holiday have to take little steps at a time), but we did attend our wards Harvest Fest and let the kids dress up and go trunk or treating.

Here is our little puppy dog all ready to go and waiting patiently for Mom and Clark to get ready.

Clark loved the "fish pond" (or pumpkin pond) game the best and spend most of the party time in this room getting soaked as he fished for pumpkin after pumpkin.

Clark wasn't too big on standing still for the camera while he had his costume on, but I managed to get a couple shots of him as a dinosaur (he didn't like the hood, so it was never actually on his head, but at least he dressed up since I never thought we would get that far). Thanks Nana letting us borrow the costume.

Here's Daddy carrying the VERY tired Logan to the car. It was a long night for him, but he was a great sport.

Clark showing off as he eats one of his treats. (Once he realized you got candy he was saying trick treat to everyone.)
Clark was on one big sugar high that night, but he had a great time and the parents survived their first Halloween with kids and trick or treating.
2 comments:
Very cute!
Halloween is definately not my favorite holiday either.
soo...I never bothered asking if you have texting on your phone. I just now got home from work and listened to your message. Figured it might be kind of late to call..but I'm up still until probably 11 if you happen to check your blog and want to call me back.
Tomorrow's great for me. I have a meeting at my house during the girls' nap at 2, so before that would be good...I don't know how much we're up for doing...but I would love to get out of the house for something other than work. AC Gilbert sound enticing? Either way, give me a call in the morning, ok? I'm up by 7 every stinking day!
Post a Comment