Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm it

Tif tagged me a while ago and since she just tagged me with another tag, I figured a better do the first one first before I get to the new one, so here you go. I am supposed to name 6 unique/unusual things about me. 1. If you exclude the time that it was just Brian and I when we were first married, I have always been out numbered by boys in my family. I grew up as the only girl with four younger brothers and now am the only female in my house with my 2 little boys and Brian. 2. When it comes to playing sports, I am kind of a girly girl and don't really love to play. However, I am an Athletic Trainer by profession, so there are not many sports that I have not spent significant time watching. I am always up for watching BYU sports with my Dad pr a Mariners game, but I just always left the playing to my brothers.....basically I'll definitely watch, might even help you if you get hurt playing, but I'll leave the actual playing to the all the men and women in my life you enjoy playing and are actually good! :) 3. I have 1 less set of molars (4 less teeth) then all you normal adults.....and no, I am not talking about wisdom teeth (though I am missing those too). My mouth is so small that it couldn't fit all of a normal set of teeth, so when I was 9 or 10 (or something like that) I had one of my sets pulled out. So fun...not! 4. I am the only person I know who has actually lost weight while pregnant. I had a hard time losing weight after I had Clark, but when I was pregnant with Logan, I actually lost weight and was one pound less at my last visit then I had been at my first visit with that pregnancy! (And no I wasn't sick my whole pregnancy...infact, I wasn't sick at all with Logan.) 5. Sticking with the pregnancy theme, apparently 31 weeks 5 days in taboo for me as I have gone into labor in both pregnancies on this day. Clark was born then and with Logan, they were able to stop my labor then and put me on bed rest for a month to hold him off a little longer, but apparently my body thinks that pregnancy only lasts 31 and 1/2 weeks. 6. I have an ability to find anything on the internet. Need a vacation spot or a random present. How about a baby mattress for a weird sized baby cradle, no problem, just give me some time and I can get it done. However, I'll not stop once I find it.....I have to make sure I have the best possible price first, so I'll actually find the item I am looking for more like 3 or 4 times in the end, but whatever I am looking for, I'll find it and at the best possible price as well. Ok, so this was a little harder then I thought. Either I really don't have that many unusual things about me or I just really can't think right now, but that is what I could come up with for me. Now the six people I'll tag are Julie, Tara, Wendy, Lisa M, Sarah, and Lisa P and we'll see what they can come up with for themselves.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

Dangit! That's going to be hard to do. I thought it was cool that you can find anything of the internet...I'll have to remember that for the future! =0)

Tif said...

GOSH, Nat! About time! j/k :)

I didn't know that about the 4 brothers-I'm not the oldest, I'm the 2nd, but I'm the only girl with 4 brothers, also! This is actually the first time I've ever been the majority in my house!

And yeah, while it's not the same time in pregnancy, my bod definitely is of the opninion that 40 weeks is for the birds (although Dr Cook actually told me that in his opinion the last 4 weeks of pregnancy are mostly natural birth control-you get big and miserable and uncomfortable and painful and hope to not do it again for a long time, meanwhile mostly baby just gets fat, not a ton of development for most babies)...anyhow, yeah. 36 weeks is as far as I've ever made it!

so, email me pics! I want to see, since I'm great and forget my huge camera everywhere I go. shortysally@gmail.com

See you tonight!

Sarah said...

You're right about your internet searching ability. You research everything, not just the prices, so you get the best quality, too.

Rach said...

hey, we didnt got all the way up to bham, we were in Vancouver WA....so only bout an hour away:)

and i agree, we really need to get together after all the holiday madness coming up this weekend

Megan said...

Talie! I'm so glad that you emailed me your new address and blog address! It has been fun reading about you and your handsome men in your life... I too am out numbered 3 to 1! You can see my blog at wywilsons.blogspot.com if you want! Congrats on the recent move! Tell your family hi from me!
Megan (Mortensen) Wilson

Tara and Orlando said...

Interesting #6 tid-bit. I might be calling on you sometime in the future. :)