Monday, December 31, 2012

Parties

Once again, everyone had class parties again this year...though I went to both, I only managed to take a couple of pictures at Logan's.
Logan had a fun day of crafts (some of which you can see at the back of the table) before the food part began, but if you know Logan at all, you know he really only care about the FOOD! :)
He and all his little school friends had great snacks and a fun time eating each other's treats they each shared....Logan of course shared Santa cookies.
Clark's class had a pizza party and decorated cookies with as many topping as they wanted...a 1st graders dream!

We also had a family party this year with a few of our family friends. We ended up with about 40 in all at our house....19 adults and 22 kids I do believe was the final count.
We had such a fun night I forgot to take any pictures, but the kids enjoyed Arther's Christmas and Ice Age: Continental Drift in the garage on the projector while the adults all ate WAY too much yummy food and talked and enjoyed each others company in a low key group until about 10....on a school night even...good thing our kids all still managed to make it to school the next day!
Thanks to all our friends for coming. We had a great time and can't wait to do it again next year....or sooner if anyone comes up with a good excuse to throw another one?! :)

No comments: