Thursday, September 20, 2012

Museum

We tried to get out and do more things as a family this summer and new things as well.
I did a horrible job taking picture at or of any of these adventure...I'll blame it on a new baby.
Anyway, I managed one picture on our last outting of the summer.
I had been wanting to take the boys to our local museum for a while, so with Dad's last day off we headed over.
The boys had a great time exploring each room and seeing many new things. Mom and Dad enjoyed looking around as well...and more so in some of the rooms.
Anyway, one room had animals and repitles from around here, so of course there were some snakes.
Both the snake had just shed their skin which fasinated the boys, but this one snake was trying to climb up the glass and then would follow Logan's finger around when Logan was standing up next to the glass. Logan thought it was the best things ever and of course it was super fun to see.
So here is a picture of Logan with his snake friend:
Of course the snake stopped climbing the glass the second I took the picture, but it's still a good one and at least I have one shot from our last adventure of the summer.

No comments: