Sunday, September 30, 2012

3 months

Yes, Aubrie did turn 3 months old in September and I did manage a few pictures, so I thought I would finally get them posted.


She is adorable and LOVES her brothers!
She is a happy baby, especially in the morning and when here brothers are talking to her....or I should say she is happy as long as she gets her way! If you are one minute late in feeding her when she thinks she should be fed, she'll let you know what she thinks about that (and boy does she have some lungs!!!!)
She loves attention and really doesn't like to be left alone (or put down for that matter).
We FINALLY have a pretty good schedule down and Mom knows what to expect with her....which means it will change tomorrow!
Aubrie has started laughing some this month, which is super fun to hear.
She has started to discover toys and is starting to reach for things.
She is definitely a Mama's girl, but boy does she have BIG smiles for her Daddy when he gets home after a long day away, which of course, Dad loves!
The boys still fight over her attention and I often have to remind them that she or I or all of us need a little air so back up, but it is fun at the same time that they love her so much and want to be close.
We love having this little girl in our family!

3 comments:

Megan said...

She is precious! I love her smile! So sweet! Glad you have a schedule down... just to have it change like you said! Haha!

Mom & Dad J. said...

Such a darling granddaughter. She keeps getting cuter by the week.
Makes me wish we could see those Oregon kids.
Logandale grandma

Sarah said...

Aubrie is so adorable! Her personality sounds like a typical girl ;)