Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Aubrie's Blessing

Labor Day weekend was the last few days of summer for us this year and we ended our summer with a big, fun family event. We blessed Aubrie in church on Sunday, September 2nd.
We were lucky enough to have Nana, Papa and Uncles Ry and B come down to join us for the event and to enjoy the long weekend together.
I didn't take any picture the rest of the weekend, but we played lots, celebrated Papa's birthday, took the Uncles to Wildlife Safari and had fun times together. Though I am missing overall pictures, here are plenty of the after the blessing pictures to cover it.
Here are all my cute boys with the little miss getting ready to take some pictures:
We of course had to attempt a family photo:


 Still not sure I have gotten the perfect family of 5 picture yet, but we're getting closer.
As the boys ran off a little energy before their next picture, we captured some of just Mom and Dad with Aubrie:

And managed a good one:
Then Nana and Papa's turn


And then the fun part....trying to get one of the three siblings:

This basically sums up Logan's attitude about me wanting a nice picture....with nice smiles....he started laughing instead:
But I think this one is as close to perfect as we are getting with these three:
And this is my absolute favorite:
Clark LOVES his little sister and will do anything to make sure she never cries..it's super cute. Plus Clark looks so grown up in that picture...it's crazy!

Next we attempted some lying down instead of Clark trying to hold Aubrie.

This is pretty much what Aubrie thought about her brothers so close:
She is definitely our little girl who needs her own space!

 Are they sibling?! They look just a little bit a like.
Finally one last torture picture:
Aubrie's face says it all!
Since we was in such a good mood as soon as we gave her some space, we also managed plenty of pictures of just her in her cute blessing dress (which also happens to be my blessing dress).

It was fun to be able to have her wear the same dress I wore.
She is just so cute, I can't get over it, so I'll share some more.
The day was perfect. Brian did a great job on her blessing and though Aubrie did try, there were no major blowouts or spit up issues on the dress!
We loved getting to spend the weekend with family and enjoy Aubrie's special day with us as well.
And since apparently, I didn't get any pictures of Aubrie and her Uncles, I will share the only picture I have of them that weekend....just to prove they were really there:
You're welcome boys!
They were being entertained by Clark and Logan after dinner....or maybe still during I am not sure....lets just say Clark and Logan are constantly doing something to entertain these two Uncles.
Anyway, thanks for coming everyone!
We had a great weekend.

3 comments:

Megan said...

She is absolutely precious! She fits right in it looks like! Her dress is beautiful! Congratulations again for getting another member on the Pink Team! You broke the trend of 3 boys! I'm sure you are enjoying every minute!
Oh, and about the perfect family of 5 picture... they don't exist so you might as well stop trying! ;)

Lisa said...

Oh so cute!! I especially love the picture of Aubrie pushing her two brothers away, hahaha!! I love baby blessings, such a special day. Congrats!

Amee said...

Adorable pics! Looks like I have a new background picture of my favorite OR nephs and niece. Wish I could have crashed the party.
Can't wait to see you guys!