Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Why am I not blogging?

Because I am too busy spending time with the boys, sleeping....oh and working on projects for our new little girl.
These pictures are not great, but here are 3 things I have made lately....without patterns on any of them I might add.
We have a bouncer seat that we love, but the cover had definitely seen better days, so I came up with this:
 Then with left over fabric from the seat cover, I redid the bumper pads on our little crib we use for the first few months:
Finally, this week, I worked on a nursing cover...this one isn't quite finished, but it's close:
Can you tell I am really liking brown/pink combos for this little girl?! Oh wait....I like brown in every room in our house apparently. Boys=brown & light blue, Master=brown & green, so why not baby=brown & pink. :)
(If I threw in a picture of one of the carseat covers my Mom made, you would see I also picked a different fabric with brown and pink in it as well....so I just don't fight it anymore!)

I promise I'll work on catching up our blog on recent events in the next day or two!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

Cute! Great job recovering the bouncer chair! What a cute little crib too! I can't wait to see this little girl. I got to visit with your mom for a few days this past week. It was fun to catch up!

Lisa said...

So fun! That's my favorite part of having a baby, making all the cute stuff. You did a great job!

Amee said...

Check you out Martha Stewart! You're so crafty!!! Way to get in there and get it done. I'm super impressed with your mad sewing skills and everything is super cute!

Mom & Dad J. said...

Looks like you really are ready..What fun things you have accomplished while being patient....I am impressed...mom J.