Thursday, May 31, 2012

Memorial Day Shoot

So over the long weekend, Brian let the boys paint dinosaurs and targets and then on Memorial Day, Brian got out the bb gun and let the boys shoot at them. He figured our hill in the backyard has to be good for something, so shooting at sounded good. :)
Here is Clark with his target:
 And Logan with his:
 Then both boys ready to get to the shooting:
Once the got going, I forgot to go back out with the camera until they were almost done, so all the pictures are tail end of shooting, but at least I got something to document the fun.
Here are the boys waiting for another round:

Clark taking aim.
Logan was really pretty much done by this point, so I only have Clark shooing.
And some final shot of the boys with their targets.
(The black circles are circling the bb holes)


Despite being a cold day, the boys had fun shooting BB's with their dad!

1 comment:

Jordan Steel said...

Wow. That just sounds like too much fun! Your boys are super lucky to have such creative and fun parents!