Another thing that can now be checked off my to do list before the baby comes is the end of the year gifts for the boys teachers. They both got them a week early, but who knows if I'll be around for the end of school, so better I thought early was better then leaving another thing for Dad and Nana to worry about.
This year I asked each teacher what their favorite summer fruit was, bought that and then added yummy Bath and Body Works soaps, lotions, etc and a note pad to a basket, wrapped it up with a note and called it good.
This is Mrs. Davis' (Clark's teacher)
I took a picture of the boys with their gifts and with the pineapple in this one, it really was too heavy for Clark to hold for more than a second, so he got his picture standing next to it:
I also forgot to take a picture of the card Clark wrote for his teacher, but it was super cute. All by himself he decided to write and wrote "Dear Mrs. Davis, Thank you for being my teacher. I will really miss you! Love, Clark" It was super cute and he loved carrying the basket the last few feet to his teacher and giving it to her.
This is a picture of the card Logan wrote:
Also super cute.
I remembered a picture of this basket before I wrapped it up:
And the after:
And the one with Logan already to take it to school to give to Miss Jesika:
Logan's was much lighter than Clark's, so his was easier to carry. He managed to carry his a good way of the ways into school and to his teacher, which he was so excited to give it to.
We were super lucky this year and both our boys had amazing teachers!
Thanks Mrs. Davis and Miss Jesika for a great school year.
No comments:
Post a Comment