I made it to 36 weeks today!
This is the furthest I have made it before and I won't lie, I am about ready to be done....40 weeks doesn't sound fun.
I was contracting last Thursday and ended up in the hospital for a few hours to get some meds to stop contractions. Then was on meds and bedrest for the next 5 days....basically to ensure I got to 36 weeks I think (and to buy my doctor time...since he left town for the long weekend).
Now that I have reached 36 weeks though, all bets are definitely off. I can now deliver here at the local hospital without having to transfer to the bigger hospital an hour north (our hospital doesn't do babies even 1 day shy of 36 weeks, so it was a good milestone to hit).
Plus, this little girl will actually get a full term baby title unlike both her brothers with their preterm birth status.
We are definitely in new waters and loving it right now!
Little girl has been good to me overall and has by far been my easiest pregnancy. Other then the weekly shots the whole time I really can't complain about much....except maybe the recent feet swelling. I have obviously never had babies when it is warm outside, so the feet swelling with hot weather was a new one that I can't really say I am a fan of, but oh well.
Not perfect, but you get the belly bump idea.
Here's to hoping she hangs out for at least one more week until school is out, but I really won't be surprised if she is here before then.
Definitely super excited to meet this little girl no matter when she comes!!!!
7 comments:
Lookin' great! Good luck- we will be praying for you guys.
You look so darling. It's fun keeping up with your family through the blog. Much luck on the upcoming birth.
We are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to see her(and meet her)!! We'll be thinking about you!
SO exciting!! I can't believe it's almost here already. I look forward to seeing your sweet baby girl on the blog soon! :)
Woo hoo!! Good luck with everything!
Woo-hoo! You made it! Great news. I am 4 weeks behind you, but measuring a month ahead because of the extra amniotic fluid, so I know how you are feeling right now. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy.
YEAH!!!! You look so great! Congrats on a huge milestone this last week. Can't wait to see her cute face!
Post a Comment