Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Kindergarten Celebration

Clark had his Kindergarten celebration with his class last week.
It has been super cute to see how much he has grown this year. He celebrated with his class by performing some songs and poems for the parents.
Here are some videos and pictures from the fun event:






He was so excited to surprise us with this song....the number rock was definitely a fun one:
I barely managed to catch it, but this is Clark accepting his Kindergarten diploma and memory book:
And of course we needed an end of the year pictures with our favorite Kindergartner, Clark, and his awesome teacher, Mrs. Davis!
It was definitely fun to see Clark with his friends in his element and it was a fun program. Great way to end a great year.

1 comment:

Amee said...

I'm lov'ing the dance moves Clarkster! Great job singing and saying your part! Wish I could have seen it live!