The other day during quiet time, both boys were being really loud and Logan was refusing to go to sleep, so I went in to quiet them down and lay on their floor until Logan went to sleep.
Clark thought he should have been done with quiet time the second I walked in the room and when I told him that he still needed to stay in his bed for a while since he hadn't been being quiet, he got quite upset at me and so went in his closet to pout instead of back in his bed.
I just let him sulk in there while I got Logan to go to sleep and then when I opened the closet door to check on the very quiet Clark, my suspicion that he fell asleep was confirmed.
Brian came home about this time and we couldn't resist getting the camera to prove this kid can slip anywhere!
3 comments:
That is too cute! I love the improvised pillow! Very creative!
Love it!
I totally remember sleeping in my closet when I got upset as a kid. Must be something about the enclosed space that's comforting!
That is funny. I swear kids can be so stubborn can't they!
Post a Comment