Friday, February 19, 2010

The bags are packed!

The kids are tucked in and loving being at Nana and Papa's (THANK YOU Nana and Papa for taking the boys for us!).
Brian and I are packed and ready to go!
Tomorrow morning, bright and early, we head to the train station in Seattle to catch the train to Vancouver....so by tomorrow night, we'll be sitting in Olympic Venues enjoying Olympic sports and everything wonderful and exciting about being at the Olympics.
I'll try to update and post some pictures over the next week while we are there, but I can't promise I'll have time....you might just have to wait until we get home.

8 comments:

Tif said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

ericksons said...

Fun!

Megan said...

Oh, so fun! Have a great time! Kid-free... jealous! Can't wait for some pictures!

Sarah said...

So jealous! Have a great time! Give us a call if you need anything! :)

Nate + Carlee said...

I am SOOOOO jealous. Maybe they will let you try the luge?

Ashley said...

totally cool.

Julie said...

That sounds so fun!! Hope you are enjoying all the fun!!

Tara and Orlando said...

I am excited to hear all about it.