Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Sunday with family

Sunday was the first real day we spent with all the family before Christmas. Nana had a Santa hat at her house, so Emily posed with it on first
then Logan found it and came to show mom how good he looked in it Clark and Lauren were of course too busy with other things to stop for the Santa hat, but I they had it on at different times just without a camera around Logan kept up the dress up theme when he found Mr Potato Head's glasses
and came to show Papa
So funny!
I managed to get pictures of my adorable nieces all dressed up for church in their Christmas dresses
but none of my boys that day...oh well...the girls were cuter anyway. That night after dinner, Clark got Aunt Kim to read him a Christmas book called "Moosletoe" at least once....or twice.
And then just a random cute picture of Aunt Kim and Nana.
It was a fun Sunday and a great way to start the Christmas week!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

So Cute! I'm glad that you got to go home and that Jason and Lisa were there too. I'm sure it was fun to have Brandon home too.

The boys look adorable and so do Emily and Lauren. Sounds like you guys had a great Christmas.