Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Preschool Holiday Party

The last day of preschool before break, Clark class had a fun Holiday party and I got to go enjoy it with him. Unfortunately, I didn't do a great job of taking pictures, because I was too busy helping my little busy man with all of his craft projects, but I managed a few during play time, so enjoy. All the kids wore their pajamas and slippers to school which Clark thought was great.
Clark running amidst all the parents and kids playing. And having a wonderful time among pegs and boards with friends. Right before snack time, Clark thought he would get in a little hide and seek time and thought his hiding spot was so funny. For snack they had donut holes and hot chocolate (basically donuts for the kids and the parents ended up drinking most of the hot chocolate...even though it wasn't that hot...they thought it was.) I tried to get a cute picture of Clark with his friend Lucas But with two busy toddlers who were eating, this is the best I got. There were ALOT of fun projects to work on that day, but Clark's favorite of everything we did was the gingerbread (graham cracker) houses. Here are four anxious toddlers ready to start on their houses.
We only got a beginning photo before the parents hand where covered in frosting and then too busy trying to keep the candy out of the mouths and on the houses. But once we were home, Clark made sure I had plenty of pictures of his house:
The candy masterpiece.
He sure did a great job.
And here is Clark posing with perfect little house.
And one last photo before the candy starts to disappear....you can see the hand going for the star.
We had a great day at school and I loved seeing Clark work on all his projects and get so excited about things at school.

2 comments:

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

What a fun day! Blake also made a "ginger bread" house at school but I guess he didn't want to touch the icing... he is such a funny boy about getting food on his hands! Needless to say he is a very clean eater! Happy 2010!

Tif said...

So fun! Clark's gingerbread house looks fantastic...I wish K was in Clark's class-I think his has more fun than hers!