The night before we left for Seattle, we decided to have a little early Christmas...as in we let the boys open the gifts under the tree since we weren't taking them with us.
The night started with the traditional new Christmas church clothes from Grandma Great.
I thought I was just letting them open the gift that would get thrown aside first,
Logan is our little patient gift opener....he is content to take his time and make sure every single little piece of paper is off his box before he cares to open it (where Clark as soon as he can see what it is is trying to get into the box)
Most of the time, Clark has no patience for Logan's slow opening and comes to help.
I had worked with Clark on sharing lately and how we would share presents. Well I didn't have to wonder whether or not he understood after this night. Every one of the gifts Logan got Clark would explain to Logan how they would share and then every gift Clark opened he would explain to Logan how it was Clark's and Logan doesn't touch Clark's toys!
Not really what I was going for so I guess we'll keep working on that concept.
Thanks Grandma Great and Grandma & Grandpa for all the fun presents.
We love them and Mom was especially happy to use many of the new toys to distract the boys the next day as she packed for our trip.
1 comment:
That is so funny about Logan and how he likes to get every single piece of paper off the box, that is my Blake to a "T"! And just like your Clark, Kyle can hardly wait to get into the box, still half wrapped or not! I just love how two brothers can be so much alike and so completely different all at the same time!
Post a Comment