Wednesday, January 13, 2010

2010 so far

Since I FINALLY finished all of my catching up from Christmas break fun, I thought I better add a quick note about what we have done this year so far.
New Year's Eve was a pretty quite one for us. We played our new Ticket to Ride 1910 game with my family and just had a really low key evening.
Brian and I did manage to get in a fun date on New Year's day, though (thanks Mom and Dad for watching the boys).
We went to see Blind Side (side note:If you haven't seen this movie, we highly recommend it! If fact we just tell everyone to save their money from seeing it in the theaters and just buy it when it comes out on DVD...we think it was that amazing!) and then we headed to the Cheesecake Factory for some yummy dinner (I had never been there, so it was fun to try something new) and that was our fun little evening away from our two little men.
Since returning home we have just been busy cleaning up and cleaning out. We have been going through old things to make room for new Christmas presents. It is always so nice to do deep cleaning and get rid of things we don't need/use. My closet is much lighter as I finally got to the point where I was ready to get rid of some old clothes. I was honest in saying that some of those church dresses with straight cuts are just not going to fit the after two kid hips again, so it was time to let go.
Our house looks great and is so organized at the moment, it's a great way to start the new year.
Welcome 2010...hope you are a wonderful year!

1 comment:

Mom & Dad J. said...

The house did look great and I was impressed on how much you have accomplished after the holidays.
Way to go Suzy Homemaker!