I am a little behind, but thought I would post these pictures from conference weekend anyway.
Clark had to make sure that his cars were all lined up on the couch so they were ready to "watch" one of the sessions of conference with the rest of us. So thoughtful! :)

Hanging out with Uncle Ryan watching a little 101 Dalmatians in between sessions.

And yes that is a bag of carrots in his hand. He got a little hungry and helped himself to the fridge. He loves carrots!

Still enjoying his little treat. You have to love it when they choose something healthy over candy on their own.

Watching another session with his favorite little pal....it's a good thing Lady is patient with him.

Hanging out on the couch seemingly to actually be paying attention. They did so well. I was impressed and actually enjoyed watching most of conference without worrying about them getting into things.
It was a great conference weekend, but my favorite picture from that weekend is:
We had Nana get out the box of all of our old Halloween costumes so I could borrow one for Clark. We couldn't resist trying the clown wig on Logan. He was a good sport about it, but Clark definitely didn't like the hair or any other hat on his brother and would take most of them off before we could get pictures, but I did get this one and thought it was too funny not to share.
(Clark still hasn't wanted to try any of the costumes on, so we aren't sure we will actually have Halloween pictures this year.....which is fine with us, since neither Brian or I like the holiday, but we are trying to change our attitude for our kids sake, so we do have options thanks to Nana in case he changes is mind. I guess you'll know next week.....whether we have pictures to post or not.)
1 comment:
Aren't old Halloween boxes great? Mom still has ours, too...unfortunately it's all full of boys' costumes and not much use for my girls!
I don't blame Clark for not liking to dress up. Can he be a farmer? Overalls, plaid shirt, mud boots. Voila. Could even go to Fisher Implement and get a JD shirt or something and could be a John Deere farmer...gasp...did that come out of my mouth? I mean, I could get get him a little kids NEW HOLLAND shirt and he could be a blue farmer. Yeah, that's it...
Post a Comment