Sunday, October 19, 2008

All grown up

Not long after Logan started eating cereal and "real food", he started refusing to sit in his bouncer seat or car seat to eat. Basically, a somewhat reclining position was not going to cut it. One day I sat him in Clark's high chair to see if he would cooperate any better and he loved it. From then on, it was eat in the chair or not eat....basically trying to tell me that he was all grown up and ready to sit to eat, not recline and so we started the dinner battle.
Here he is so proud of himself!
Our biggest problem was the fact that Clark did NOT want to share his chair with Logan and that I couldn't feed them both at the same time. I didn't want to waste time waiting for one to be shipped if I ordered one online like our first one...so I thought I would just run out one day and buy one and our problem would be easily solved.

Happily sitting in the chair again eating away.

I spent 3 hours one Saturday running between every store I could think of trying to find just a booster chair (without the tray) for Clark to have as a big boy chair, but apparently they don't exist in Salem (or the one place I found that would have had one option was out, of course), so I finally bought one like Nana has at her house thinking that I would just leave Clark in his chair and give Logan the new chair. When I got it home, however, Clark was so excited about a "Nana Chair" that he wanted it, so here they are...eating together....each with their own chair.

They have so much fun eating together now and really it is more of a Clark entertaining Logan hour. I finally got a video of Logan laughing at Clark (it isn't the best example as Clark normally has Logan laughing non-stop, but you can at least hear Logan's contagious laugh that we all love!)

6 comments:

Randy and Carolyn said...

Dad Jensen here---I'm way behind on the news but I loved the whole blog page---especially the video of Clark making Logan laugh---what a blast---keep up the great photos and fun. JR

Tif said...

Logan's laugh is very much the best! I love it!

We've got two of the same seats as what you've got there for Clark. We've decided they were the best $50 that we've spent on the girls. They're so portable and the girls still use them when we go on road trips!

Rach said...

ssooooo cute. i love how logan thinks clark is hilarious. oh and we decided that clark looks just like little Michael on the disney cartoon peter pan...such a cutie, personality wise...clark is more of a lost boy:)

Lisa said...

These little ones are so determined to grow up so fast. Isabella hates being laid down for anything, she only wants to sit up. They just seem to come down all grown up don't they!?

Whitney said...

So cute! I can't believe how big that baby is getting! Its crazy!

Tara and Orlando said...

LOL! That is too cute! I love his laugh.