Well, we finally made it Salem on the 5th of August and have spent the last few weeks unpacking, organizing, trying to make our new place ours, and enjoying our last days with daddy before he started school again.
Always wanting to be the helper, Clark has found many ways to help/get into things over the last few weeks and here are a few pictures of some of his adventures.
I bought this new bouncer toy for LOGAN to give him something fun to play in and hopefully distract him for a little while so Mom could actually get some unpacking done with two hands for once, but as soon as Clark saw it, he says "baby einstein?!" (which is what type of toy it is and Clark loves baby einstein). He instantly crawls in and won't get out for anything. So whenever Logan actually does get a turn in his toy, I spend more time making sure that Clark doesn't try to crawl in on top of Logan, then actually getting anything done. So much for helping me free up my hands, or well at least they both like it I guess (good thing Clark isn't super heavy either, so he actually still fits under the weight limit)
Don't worry that it was only about 100 degrees outside that day, so we switched for sprinklers instead of yard work and that seemed to be ok with Clark.
Trust me, he would put the whole cabinet together if we would let him. It would definitely have a few extra holes in it, since he loves the power screwdriver, but he would love to do it.
Finally, here are our two little TIRED boys in our work in progress family room. It was like 112 degrees outside this day and we'd been working and playing all day. Needless to say, vegging out on the huge bean bag under the window air conditioning unit watch a movie on the projector was about all our little helper could handle at the end of this day.
So much fun.
1 comment:
I know I said this last time you posted pictures of Clark, but I can't believe how big he is! He looks so tall!
Post a Comment