Sunday, August 17, 2008
The haircut
I had forgotten how much hair Clark had earlier this summer, so I thought I would post these so you can see the change.
I had taken Clark for a haircut back in April right before he and Daddy went to Aunt Natalie's wedding and it was complete drama. I took him to one of those kid places thinking he could sit in the airplane and watch a movie while they cut his hair since he won't sit still for me to do it at home anymore, but no, it was total tears and me holding him done for the cut and then having to make up with him by buying him treats in the mall before we went home. This time I told Brian it was his turn to hold him down, but he definitely had to have a hair cut before all of our trips or he would be miserable in the heat.
So Brian took him and OF COURSE it wasn't a problem to get a haircut with Dad. He just let them do it, but watched very closely. What a turkey he is!
Anyway, here is Clark with Logan before his haircut and then playing in the water after (sorry I don't have a better picture after, but you've already seen plenty in previous posts and will see more).
Big difference huh?! Clark definitely has a lot of hair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment