So we got this idea from our friends the Youngberg's and thought it sounded like fun.
Here's how you play:
1. As a comment on our blog, leave one memory that you had with either Natalie or Brian. It doesn't matter if you knew us a little or a lot -- anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about one of us, we'll assume you're playing the game and we'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, we'll leave our memory of you in our comments.
Let the memories begin!
5 comments:
We will always remember the BBQs at your house and the late-night games. Oh yeah, and Sophie sleeping in the bathroom with the fan on! We had so much fun! We miss you guys tons! We will definitely come visit! Let us know if you are ever this way -- even if it is just to your parents -- we will meet you! Love ya!
I remember when I babysat Clark when he was about 6mo. (I was pregnant at the time) and after feeding him and spending the day with him I thought; "man this kid stinks. That formula is horrible. I'm sure glad my kid won't smell like that!" I must have jinxed myself because (as you know) Reid had special formula too, and boy did he STINK. Even worse than Clark I thought. What goes around comes around!
So this is John's memory, but it's become mine because he STILL talks about it...
I think we'd just moved in B1 and Brian was teaching EQ. NO clue what the lesson was on, but he broke his Queen CD in front of them. And John STILL talks about it...he loves Queen. He was quite impressed that Brian would break it (although I must say he still has not gotten rid of HIS Queen music!)
i saw your teeny tiny little baby (logan) and then found out you guys were going to Willamette too...you are a memory of hope for the meynders fam:) we at least me cause i now another mom who will basically be a single parent too!
Natalie,
My memory goes WAY back. I remember in fifth grade (I think it was fifth grade) when we made very large paper butterflies that we painted and stuffed with newspaper for a project after reading "The Last of the Really Great Whangdoodles" in school Your mom also made us a good dinner! Oh the memories! :-) I found you from Wendy's blog. I'm glad you're doing well! Kelly (Eskesen) McPherson
Post a Comment