Sunday, August 17, 2008

Logan

I haven't written about Logan in a while since he isn't quite as active as Clark, so I thought I would throw in some cute pictures of our sweet little man.
Logan is such a happy baby who just makes your day with his heart warming smiles. Even at 3am, I still smile to see his cute little face so excited to see me. Logan is definitely not the sleeper that Clark was and I am often frustrated with his 20 minute naps (especially when I am trying to get something done) but he is so happy all the time and just a fun baby. One of these days I'll have to see if I can get a video of him laughing and post that because he has a very contagious laugh that we love!

I mean who can't love that smile!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

He is a cutie-- and I'm glad to hear that I am not the only one who had a non-sleeper for a baby. You're right-- those laughs and cuddles make it all worth it.