Thursday, April 19, 2012

Baby Update

Some of you have been wanting a baby update, but since I am behind on everything blog wise so is this post, but better something, then nothing right?!
So far everything is going fine. Baby girl is definitely nicer to my overall then either boys was, so I can't complain about that. The only thing to really complain about is she seems to think that if she pushes extra hard on both sides of my tummy we'll grow that way instead. Not working as well as she wishes I don't think. She likes to ride high and prefers to be sideways and push out to the side then up and down...which is ok for a little while longer, then I'll have something to say about that too. :)
Currently I am at 30 weeks and going strong at this point. My doctor is determined to get to at least 36 weeks with no problems, so we'll hope he is right.
I think that's is all.....just assume that quiet on the baby blogging is a good thing...at least for another 6 weeks.
Here are a couple of pictures compliments of the boys.
Logan got this one:
at 24 weeks

And Clark took this one:
at 28 weeks
and a second one as well of just the tummy:
Not bad for little camera men.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Look how cute you are!! The boys did an awesome job btw. ;) I can't believe you are already so far along! I can't wait to see pictures of Baby Girl Jensen!

Sarah said...

You look great! I'm glad to hear things are going well and she's comfortable staying where she is. :) Your Spring Break looked like a blast! I bet the boys were in heaven. I have heard nothing but good reports about that place.

Amee said...

Nice! Love that's baby belly! Thanks for sharing. I was wondering when we'd get to see a pic or 2.

Steve N' Elli Jensen said...

Cute Hair! Love it! Looking forward to seeing your soon-to-be baby girl. Woohoo for girls!

dani and fam said...

Congrats!!! What a lucky baby to have such a great mama!