Ok all you faithful blog followers. We had a major event happen yesterday in our family and we thought it might be fun to take a little poll to see what you thought it was before we share the event with the world.
We'll give you 4 options and you can put your guess in a comment.
Haven't decided if they'll be a prize, but just have fun guessing...and if you already know the right answer, then you can't guess.
We'll reveal the right answer in a post this weekend.
So without further ado...here is your multiple choice question.
What event happened in the Jensen Family on Wednesday, August 3rd?
A. All 4 of us actually made it to the dentist and everyone got their teeth cleaned (some for the first time in years)
B. Logan broke his leg
C. We finally sold Brian's old car....the Mazda
D. Clark lost his first tooth
I am sure you all want to know, but you have to wait. See you this weekend with the answer (and no we will not tell you early if you call and ask!) :)
9 comments:
clark lost his first tooth???
I only guess that because Scharae lost her second tooth on Monday...
Seems like all of Aliyah's little friends are loosing teeth so that is what I am going to guess:)
b
I vote for clarke losing a tooth!
Shaun and I are guessing... it's C.
I'm gonna go with B. That seems like a big deal. ;)
Definitely A- The dentist. Natalie Steel thinks it is D- Clark's tooth.
Can't wait to find out!
D. I hope the tooth fairy came!
we are going to go with the drastic one. B. Sure hope we lose this one...
Post a Comment