So we did decorate for Christmas this year and since some of you have been wondering what our house looks like...here is some of the Christmas cheer in our house:
And this is my favorite decoration at the moment:
A) Because it is my new candy jar
and
B) Because it is full of Hersey's Candy Cane Kisses
Discovered them last year and they are AMAZING!
In case you haven't tried them, you need to.
I have only seen them at Target, but if you look really hard sometimes you can find them at other store.
Be warned though, if you see them, buy them, because once they're gone their gone.
(Don't worry, they were definitely on my Target shopping list when we were at my parents and I bought 4 bags! I shared one and the other 3 came home....my boys hate them, which is their loss...oh and they're yummy melted in hot chocolate too)





1 comment:
Natalie, I too love the candy cane kisses! I'm going to try them in hot chocolate! That sounds delicious! Your decorations are really great.
Post a Comment