When it finally cools off here in the evenings we have start taking the boys out in the front yard (our only grass area) along with the bubble machine to help them run off some of that extra energy before bed time.
These two boys love their bubbles!
| I love this picture with Clark amidst the sea of bubbles! |
| Logan is more willing to wait for the bubble to engulf him instead of engulfing himself in the bubbles. |
| Isn't this fun?! |
| Watch out bubbles....Logan is coming to get you. |
| Logan could chase bubbles for hours if I would let him. |
| And then they team up together to chase bubbles. |
| Now run away the bubbles are going to get us! |
| Now it is time to pop the bubbles |
| Logan always pops his fair share as well. |
| I love day and nights with these two around....bubbles is just a fun bonus sometimes. |
Jumping is also a thing we love to do at this house and Clark has perfected the art of jumping off the porch stair onto the grass over these last few nights.
| Are you ready Dad...cause here I go. |
| Look at that form! |
And of course Logan has to do everything Clark does:
| So here's Logan's take off |
| and form in the air...we just have to work on distance with Logan he almost lands his bum on the stair every time, but always manages to barely clear. |
Then once we have ran and jumped enough we are ready to get jammies on and crawl into bed.
Such a great bed routine...don't you think?!
4 comments:
Lolo is getting so big! I swear he looks like such a big boy even just since you guys left!
You're really going to miss that huge backyard, eh? Bubbles in the front is a good alternative, though! And way to go on the plyometric training they're betting in!
Bubble machine -- great idea. I always have to stop because I'm hyperventilating.
Those are great pictures!! I've been dying to get Isabella and bubble pictures but it's so hard to blow the bubbles and take the pictures! Fun times for your boys.
Oh my goodness! How much fun!!! I love bubble pictures! Bubbles are so much fun! A machine would be a great idea. Glad you guys are getting all settled in after your move! Your boys are getting so big! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment