During spring break we had some beautiful weather, so we took advantage and went to the beach.
Even though it was about 70 in town, by the time we were out on the coast, it was windy and cold, but still really sunny, so we just bundled up and enjoyed some fun.
We had a great time playing in the sand.
Spent a lot of time walking in the sand along the water.
Our two little ones were constantly chasing about Dad and loved walking with him or after him like little ducks.
And then of course need some wave chasing time. Logan has always loved running away from the water, but this was the first time Clark wanted to get close and found that he too enjoyed being chased by the water.
No beach trip is complete for Clark without kite flying time. It was super windy, so the kite didn't actually fly for long before the wind was too strong for it, but they enjoyed trying.
The boys also enjoyed eating the seagulls their left over lunch as well.
Over all, it was a great family day.
We had so much fun for a few hours, then we all agreed it was time to head home.
I'm sure we'll have a few more trips to the beach with these two soon.


3 comments:
WHOA! Logan got some major air!! I love beaches when they are colder. I'm not really a fan of beaches in the hot weather so it sounds like it would have been my kind of day. I love the seagull picture! Awesome shot!! What a fun day!
I LOVE PC!!
I love going to the ocean!! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Those pictures are so awesome!
Post a Comment