Two weeks ago at church, I was out in the hall working on some RS stuff during Sunday School and I hear some serious upset, screaming cries coming from the nursery room. Just as I think to myself, that sounds like Logan, the nursery door opens with one of the leaders carrying an upset Logan out the door.
Logan had a nasty bruise/kind of cut (but wasn't open or bleeding) on the side of his forehead.
Apparently he the leaders had been getting the kids on one side of the room for singing and lesson time and were closing the curtain between the two halves, when Logan decided he wasn't done with play time and thought he would dive through to the play side before the curtain closed.
As he dove through, he looked up at the teacher as if to say...look at me...but instead hit his head hard on the metal part of the locking part of the curtain.
He had a nice gash that would have bled all over if he broke the skin, but he somehow managed not to do that.
We finally got him calmed down and decided that he would be ok without stitches as long as the skin didn't break, so he got to go back to nursery for the rest of church...
2 comments:
Funny you should share this story about our cute boy Logan. They just called me to be the new nursery leader. Is this what I need to prepare for in days to come?
love, Grandma J.
Poor Logan :( He looks so cute in that last picture. I can see your mom in him. :)
Post a Comment