Who needs two beds when these boys like to share. Logan always wants to sleep with Clark now and Clark is just as excited to have Logan sleep with him. No they don't get to sleep like this all night, but on nights when they actually contain the giggling and playing enough to sleep, they have fun falling asleep like this and then we move Logan back to his bed.
I might be bias, but I think there super cute.
7 comments:
Those sleepy heads were so cute. I am glad you take the time to get photos like this to share.
I love it! The girls have been really into sleeping together on one bunk or the other lately....and actually SLEEPING! Isn't it so fun to watch siblings love on each other?
Hi babe,
Didn't know you took those, but thanks for making my work day a little better today. Keep up the good work. ILY.
-Brian
Way cute! Noah loves to climb in with Ian too. He used to fall asleep cuddled up with him alot. Now Noah just climbs to the top bunk, plays for a little bit, then goes back to his own bed to go to sleep. It so fun watching them grow!
That's way cute. I love that they are so close.
So sweet. So I guess they share a room with no problem? I am wondering when I can move my kids together.
They are too cute!! What sweet brothers.
Post a Comment