Monday, January 19, 2009

Singing in the Rain

On New Years we got quite the rain storm and Clark really wanted to play outside, so we put his rain coat on and sent him out. We thought he would get cold and wet and be done quickly, but we were wrong. Clark LOVES playing outside regardless of the weather apparently.
Playing with his bulldozer on the deck....notice how wet those pants are?!
Clark hiding/smiling for the camera. He doesn't want to come in and knows Mom and Dad don't want to come out and get him.

Finally he comes in to get warmed get his hands washed.

Our wet little man!

1 comment:

wendy_d23 said...

that is so cute. I would be the same way and let him play out in the wet cold by himself! I will probably be passing through Salem over Presidents weekend, so I am going to stop by!